The starter cable for enduro riders!
Since most new motorcycles do not have a kick starter, there is no longer any possibility of starting the bike with a weak or empty battery in difficult terrain.
With the bridging cable from Cippito you can start your bike again with the help of a second bike!
- easy jump start for on the go
- very compact / easy to stow away
- shouldn't be missing on any tour
you can find the instructions here
quick start Guide
Important! Before using the jumper cables, note the following:
- To protect the electronics, DO NOT let the motor of the donor vehicle run.
- If there is an ignition lock, turn it OFF.
- To avoid a short circuit, the contacts must NOT touch.
- The terminals are designed for contacting hexagon screw heads with a wrench size of 8 or 10 and
- should only be used for this purpose.
- If the cables become excessively hot during a longer start attempt, they should be cooled down in between.
- Connect the plus + pole of the donor motorcycle to the plus + pole of the recipient motorcycle
- Connect the minus - pole of the donor motorcycle to the minus - pole of the recipient motorcycle
Start the vehicle
- Disconnect the minus - pole of the recipient motorcycle from the minus - pole of the donor
- Disconnect the plus + pole of the recipient motorcycle from the plus + pole of the donor motorcycle
When stowing the jumper cable, make sure that the contacts cannot come into contact with electrical connections (e.g. battery contacts). Any short circuits can result in damage to the vehicle and even fire.